08' f150

cordude64

Dec 2, 2012
Shreveport
Hey guys I'm more looking for suggestions for this truck. So far I've got flowmaster 1 into 2 muffler, switched the 17s for Lariat 20s wrapped in goodyear 275/65s put a pioneer head unit in it with pioneer door speakers aaaaand thats it. I have some money saved would love to get y'alls opinion on it. (and don't say trade it in on a GM LOL) Also I'm not interested in lowering it.

f1502.jpgf1501.jpg

Attachments

• f1502.jpg
    f1502.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 40
  • f1501.jpg
    f1501.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 49
Powdercoat those front and rear bumpers and take off the steps :IMO lol
Never thought of taking the steps off. I always feel like Fords look naked without them. I might just take em off and see how it looks. Powder coating for sure.

Free mod in my opinion with taking them off. If you like it then it was worth it and if don't then you're not out any money and only a little bit of time.

I've always liked this truck a little..its from around here
YQ_640.jpg

Colormatched bumpers and handles, and those are Harley Davidson steps off the older body style and nnbs Harley taillights

New headlights. Colormatched bumper with fogs. Update grille (saleen grille maybe). Get rid of the rake. Lose the steps. Colormatch handles and mirrors.

EDIT: Do something w that huge antenna!

o hai another ford guy on a gm forum :shake:

colormatch handles/mirrors. pc bumpers. do something with the grille. level it.remove steps. tint windows

Lol at Ferd guy on GM forum. I look through Ford forums and those things are packed with fgts. If i buy a Ferd I would still stick around.

On topic: colormatch errrthang, leveling kit and tint the windows

Level it, bigger tars, tint windows, remove steps, remove stickers/badging, clear headlights?, and start colormatching stuff

I appreciate the feedback fellas. Yeah I kinda like this forum better than the ford forums I've been because all the people on there seem to have a stick up their ass. Yeah I wanna color match my handles and everything just can't find a shop that'll do it. I can order the handles (ready to paint) from ford for a pretty penny so we'll see. Looks like the main concensus is to lose the steps so I guess that's next.

Level it, bigger tars, tint windows, remove steps, remove stickers/badging, clear headlights?, and start colormatching stuff

I was thinking about either clearing or going with the black harley davidson lights. Not sure about it yet.

o hai another ford guy on a gm forum :shake:

colormatch handles/mirrors. pc bumpers. do something with the grille. level it.remove steps. tint windows

Yeah I don't really consider myself a ford guy as much as I just consider myself a truck guy. I like em all.

I've always liked this truck a little..its from around here
YQ_640.jpg

Colormatched bumpers and handles, and those are Harley Davidson steps off the older body style and nnbs Harley taillights

That is badass. I like that a lot. Thanks for the pic so I can get some ideas.

By the way you GM guys have it freaking made when it comes to finding color matched parts or even parts for that matter. I can't find used handles to save my damn life and I've been looking for over a year.

You know how you could fix that problem? :crazy: I mean I'm sure they are offering some good end of the year incentives lol

Serious note though, sounds like you've got some good ideas to go on now though man.

Also, if you click the little plus button over there to the side you can quote more than one post at a time that way it'll all be in one reply instead of having to several times.

Lol at Ferd guy on GM forum. I look through Ford forums and those things are packed with fgts. If i buy a Ferd I would still stick around.

On topic: colormatch errrthang, leveling kit and tint the windows

that is why im still here :crossarms: