1951 Chevy Pickup ready for Restoration IN NEED OF NEW HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSFR

Apr 20, 2012
A friend of mine has a garage hog. Its a 51 Chevy pickup body/bed/frame that he had planned to restore. He has a front and rear C4 Corvette suspension mocked up underneth it and already has a BRAND NEW bed for it that has been rhino lined and is sitting on the frame, I'm pretty sure he has the wood bed kit for it as well. He would like $1500 OBO. He's open to offers though cause his wife wants it gone out of her garage space LOL!

He also has a complete (with ALL ACCESSORIES AC/PS/ALT) Y-R Trim Vortec Supercharged (with water to air intercooler) Lingenfelter Stroker LT1 383 with stand alone Motec ECU that needs a wiring harness. The donor car was putting down around 600rwhp. It was a 95ish Impala SS (the big ones) which met an untimely death by smacking a wall in the rear. The rear bumper cover was up in the back seat but the rest of the car was undamaged. It made for an easy pull. The motor was built by Lingenfelter for some stupid amount of money, around $25k but that included the whole drive train. It has been pulled for about 3 years and needs to be gone through just to be safe, although it would more than likely fire up. He wants $7000 OBO for the motor fully dressed as it sits with the supercharger and system. The SC alone is $6k ish.

Feel free to text Dale (owner) 803-665-2861 or me (Jeff) 803-240-4209 for more information. I will get some decent pictures up this weekend but I'm trying to find some ugly ones to give you an idea. It is in desperate need of a new home.

UPDATE: He will let both go for the $7500. I know this means little without pics, but basically buy the motor and get a prject for free.

Located in NE Columbia, SC 29229

Last edited:
please update this for sale ad with pictures, or we will be forced to take further action. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.