20" polished factory gmc wheels $550

Wish didn't have to work tonight I'd go pick them up :(

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

i have to work, at 10, got off at 7 am, crashed around 8:30, lady called me about an hour ago, figured if I waited until wednesday (day off) they would be gone. Gotta jump on deals when you find them. Not the greatest deal at 550 and the drive, but the best deal I have found where I had a chance. I'll put tires on them, run them over the vhos for now, maybe sell the vhos for 750 with tires for a quick sell.

i have to work, at 10, got off at 7 am, crashed around 8:30, lady called me about an hour ago, figured if I waited until wednesday (day off) they would be gone. Gotta jump on deals when you find them. Not the greatest deal at 550 and the drive, but the best deal I have found where I had a chance. I'll put tires on them, run them over the vhos for now, maybe sell the vhos for 750 with tires for a quick sell.

I agree my thing is the pictures are just sample pics a said in post. Not the real pic makes me wonder if they are trashed

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

well they aren't, and they are mine, and I made them come down some on the price. Took me about an hour and 15 minutes to get there. They had a couple little imperfections on one wheel, but nothing too major.

408370_4529407711694_1843497578_n.jpg