20" polished factory gmc wheels $550

Mike luna in prosper. Im about 10 minutes from him. He isnt eally cheap but im trying to build a customer relationship...hd hood is coming soon. I need him on my hookup side of things. That and I may attempt bgrays grille later on.

Mike luna in prosper. Im about 10 minutes from him. He isnt eally cheap but im trying to build a customer relationship...hd hood is coming soon. I need him on my hookup side of things. That and I may attempt bgrays grille later on.

Let me know how the parts turn out.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

Cant wait to get the VHO's picked up and put on my truck this weekend. Thanks again Jared for remembering i was still interested.

he is taking both the tires and wheels, I'm keeping the lugs, as they are the same as he has, I never bought any, just used the oem ones.

yea what he said. gonna run the tires that are on it and stay at that size. Thinking about possibly doing a 2/4 drop now. Cant go any lower then that because of work.

I really love my truck at 2/4. But I've grown tired of it, and want to go lower. Dont be an idiot like me and get lift hangers, trust me, DONT

lol anything else you wouldnt do this time around. not sure what i will do component wise.

I want to do a flip kit but my only option to achieve 4" is to go with lift hangers right? What did you not like about them?

I just might have a set of lift shackles I'm not going to use if you need a set.

ill give you about tree fitty

180px-303_chef_folks.gif