20" polished factory gmc wheels $550

i have some body paint left from my holloween costume.

16559_309633200067_687470067_951995.jpg

yea 40 shipped is cool. i will message ya in a couple of days and work out the details with ya.

You reduce your towing and hauling capability greatly, and ride suffers from what most say. Brandon is one of the few who has a differing opinion. Personally, just my educated opinion, leafs must not be too great as rarely anyone runs them. When I spoke with Tim he said he doesn't really mind them, but if I wanted to use my truck as a truck to not run them, plus cost + shipping is beat out by a flip kit.

Take it with a grain of salt and do your own research.

hopefully you can sell yours for more than I got for mine, and mine had nice tires on them and no curb rash etc. $290. Missing one cap ($20 online) and two tires had some feathering, nothing a few minutes with his 6.0 on the rear wouldn't fix.

hopefully you can sell yours for more than I got for mine, and mine had nice tires on them and no curb rash etc. $290. Missing one cap ($20 online) and two tires had some feathering, nothing a few minutes with his 6.0 on the rear wouldn't fix.

Theyre for sale on pt haha

You reduce your towing and hauling capability greatly, and ride suffers from what most say. Brandon is one of the few who has a differing opinion. Personally, just my educated opinion, leafs must not be too great as rarely anyone runs them. When I spoke with Tim he said he doesn't really mind them, but if I wanted to use my truck as a truck to not run them, plus cost + shipping is beat out by a flip kit.

Take it with a grain of salt and do your own research.

Thanks Jared thats what i had always heard about leafs also. Gonna do more research before i make my decision tho.