2003 mach 1

bagged00

Mar 21, 2012
DSC_1045.jpg

DSC_1052.jpg

DSC_1054.jpg

DSC_1051.jpg

i like this one alot. looks agressive as shit imo. mach 1 hoods maybe my favorite hood for 99 04
DSC_1048.jpg

^is that douche bag still around lol? nah not new car. its my bros car. he lives in CO and left it here in GA with my parents. we trying to keep it in the family being 03 with 63k miles and it has interior upgrade package.

thanks guys, the flat black on black is bad ass imo. i like how its kinda ghosted. other favoirte color is dark shadow grey

I think a slight drop would give it a killer stance. I can't stop looking at it :hng:

i do wanna drop it, but hell im to fuckin broke to mod my car :(. ive always wanted to lower preferably on 18x9/10 mach 1 reps. but they quit making them so i guess itd be on fr500s

nope, jimmys 45 min away from me for sale, audi is messing up. i start a new job monday a hour away, last thing i need is to be late. i needed something more reliable, plus the mustang is fun to drive. the sound is music to my ears lol.

Ahh, guess you have no choice but to make the best of a 'bad situation' and drive it lol. I really love the 4v 4.6, I'm hoping to get into the sedan equivalent(marauder) of that car in the next few months

my bro had a 2v gt mildly modded, and now the 4v mach1 with slight mods. he says its night and day difference and the mach1 with less mods as the gt is just as fast if not faster than the gt. i love driving the car, but coming from the audi to this is weird. its gotta performance clutch and short throw shifter. clutch is stiff as hell, and there is barely any movement in the shifter.