2007 GMC Sierra Classic

Cee Lap

Jun 25, 2019
I'm looking into lowering my 2007 GMC Sierra Classic, but does anyone know if I'd use a different kit than the usual GMC Sierra from the same year? I've been trying to look up some kits but I haven't had any luck most stuff for the regular 1500 says it doesn't work with the Sierra Classic. If anyone has any pointers or possibly know's a kit that would work for it and link me that'd be awesome.

I'm looking into lowering my 2007 GMC Sierra Classic, but does anyone know if I'd use a different kit than the usual GMC Sierra from the same year? I've been trying to look up some kits but I haven't had any luck most stuff for the regular 1500 says it doesn't work with the Sierra Classic. If anyone has any pointers or possibly know's a kit that would work for it and link me that'd be awesome.

Any 99-06/7 kit should work just make sure you get the right one for your set up ie coil spring vs torsion bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic and I just looked everything up for an 06 and it fit perfectly.