2013 Silverado LTZ

i thought you guys sold the SSS i know it was forsale.

Still for sale, but about to pull most of the performance parts off of it. Never got too aggressive with selling, as we were waiting for the new one to come in.

try the whipple 2.3 s/c. there is a local performance shop that has build up a truck with one on a 5.3 on a rcsb and is running 11.9 @ 117. its a pretty cool truck to see, im sure you will have fun either way on what you put on there.

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sponsor-projects-builds-customers-trucks-209/2012-sierra-rcsb-5-3-build-thread-%40-new-era-performance-505827/

We have sold quite a few of the Whipples, and our customers are very happy with them. I wonder why that shop went with the 2.3L on the 5.3L engine?

think if i remember right is because he wanted to have more room for more boost, think he is at 15# pushing 550hp if i recall correctly. they got a nice little setup on that truck, did it to record what mods hes done and see how they worked. jenna im sure whatever way you go youll have a ball of a time. worse off just install all versions until you have the one you like and then sell one used to me lol.