2014 Silverado arrived at dealer today!

ejydazaq.jpg

I literally cannot find a single thing I like about either one of the new trucks Chevy/GMC other than MAYBE a couple of the new styled wheels.

to those who where ripping on the interior :ffuuu:

That looks pretty good....until you have to look at that FUGLY dash. It looks like it has one of those Bodyglove things for cellphones, random parts of the actual dash are poking out of the case :rofl:

headlights look better with out the projectors. dont look like as much shit is going on. but still looks like doo doo with the bezels. maybe, just maybe you could get away with painting the headlight bezels, and leaving the part in between the headlights chrome so it looks like thats the grille running in between the lights in stead of a headlight bezel.

the black gmc looks maybe alright but the chevy front ends are ugly as fook

would drive this and do a few things here and there. Looks like the front bumper hangs down a shit ton.

fuck just noticed those foglights on the GMC look like ford hd's. i really dont like the look of the plastic wheel well outters on the GMC either. maybe the chevy looks better now, i love that red one. i gotta say thought the chevy if someone photoshopped the nnbs lights onto it, it would really look the same. i do like the bumper though kinda a mixed in newer HD bumper, its not ford looking like a first glance of the gmc is.