2015 Cadillac Escalade released!!

I like it, not crazy about it, but I like it. I think the same thing is going to happen to me when I actually see them in person. I hated the '14 silverados when I first saw them..now they're growing on me. Hated the tahoe/suburban…sort of growing on me (still feel like they look like an explorer), but they look much nicer in person.

This is the best looking to me right off of the gate and in the pictures. I don't mind the tail lights actually.
I will say I like the previous escalade dash more. I think I saw the thread in here that a guy put a whole escalade interior in his silverado and ended up getting the whole thing repo'd?

Was so jealous of how it looked and had me wanting to do it to mine. Would be way too much work and money though lol.

Why does every SUV headlight have to curve back over the hood now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These things are a pile of shit. They've already had their first recall....BEFORE they even arrived at the dealers lol. Those headlights and tail lights are gonna be a real pain in the sack too. And probably one of the first things customers complain about :handjob: Imo, GM is trying way too hard trying to compete with REAL luxury cars. It's like McDonald's trying to compete with Olive Garden pretty much.

the first recall was because the company that made a part in the passenger side airbag section changed the dimensions without running it by GM and upon testing there was an improper deployment of that airbag. but then GM sent the wrong parts out to dealers to change the first round. been a big mess. fucking also dealers cant get these either because some bullshit with trains from a bad texas winter, its fuckin august put them on trucks from texas and lets go. people preordered and still dont have their shit but other people coming in to buy one at a dealer got one. GM fucked that up.

the first recall was because the company that made a part in the passenger side airbag section changed the dimensions without running it by GM and upon testing there was an improper deployment of that airbag. but then GM sent the wrong parts out to dealers to change the first round. been a big mess. fucking also dealers cant get these either because some bullshit with trains from a bad texas winter, its fuckin august put them on trucks from texas and lets go. people preordered and still dont have their shit but other people coming in to buy one at a dealer got one. GM fucked that up.
Yup, it was all fucked up. My boy that worked with me at the dealer had to do the very first recall that arrived at the dealer. A week after he did it, he got the same escalade back again and had to do it over again because the replacement part was wrong. I had to do one too, 2 weeks after another guy had just performed the recall. GM actually had us take the right side of the dash apart and take a picture of the part number that was on the sticker of the bad part so we could prove that it needed replacing and to get payed for it.

yeah i heard all too much about it on the other side of things being my dad is a product trainer for cadillac (hired by GM to train sales people on cadillac products).

yeah i heard all too much about it on the other side of things being my dad is a product trainer for cadillac (hired by GM to train sales people on cadillac products).
Your dad should've came to the dealer I worked at, some of the salesman there were dunces with the CUE system lol