2015 HD thoughts?

cvand789

Mar 30, 2014
Michigan
Tried looking to make sure that it wasn't already posted and couldn't find anything, if there is already a thread feel free to bash me and direct me to the right place :embarrassed:

Just wondering what your everyone's thoughts were on the GMC/Chevy HD's. I was not impressed in the pictures released by GM but as my dad's dealership was getting some my brother kept sending me pictures and I must say they look much better "in person".

I can't wait 'til I get out of school and can head back home and check them out. My brother actually got one of the new LML's, here is a picture he sent me:

I love this. He plans to keep it mostly stock but these things have the potential to look super tough. Here are some other pictures I found…

needs major colormatching. soo much chrome

Yeah, some color matching would for sure look nice.
I like the white silverado with all the color matching. The other thing I don't understand is why the circular foglight in the square hole?? I'm trying to convince him to run some rigid dually's but he is so anti like changing anything…totally different than myself :cheeky:

One of the guys just got one for his new work truck. It looks pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that first sierra with color matching :rage: I want one

Hahaha.

Hell yeah the Sierras look really nice IMO. I can't decide which ones I like more. At first I hated the silverados but loved the sierra…now I sort of like both equally. I see one picture and I'm like damn I like the sierra more, then I see one of the silverado and I'm like nope I like the silverado...

I think they did a pretty good job with them! So much more room in the back seats it looks like.

Haven't seen the interior.

I'll snap a pic of it on my way out of work if is isn't gone on a job when I leave.

He will have it all "constructioned" out by the end of the week. (Strobes, big tool box, etc.)

He keeps his trucks clean though.

the best one is the last one IMO but i still don't like them ....Brandon should buy one he might be able to make one look nice....and he said he needed a work truck, double win :shrug:

Haven't seen the interior.

I'll snap a pic of it on my way out of work if is isn't gone on a job when I leave.

He will have it all "constructioned" out by the end of the week. (Strobes, big tool box, etc.)

He keeps his trucks clean though.

Your description reminds me of a truck my girlfriend just sent me a picture of from back home like 2 days ago (she shares my enthusiasm for trucks…big win haha).

She's a waitress at a restaurant and this is belongs to one of her regulars. Pretty darn nice IMO.

Last edited:
His will stay much closer to stock. He usually puts a programmer on it, tool box, radar/gps combo, strobes. He likes OEM. It is technically the companies truck, so he pays for none of it. Must be nice!

Edit: But it does have the factory 20 on it this time.

Last edited:
edy6adyb.jpg

Well, it's rainy and dark, and I took the picture with a potato...but here it is.

edy6adyb.jpg

Well, it's rainy and dark, and I took the picture with a potato...but here it is.

Still looks good man. That Looks identical to my brothers truck he just added the chrome molding and handles…I think it looks better without but still looks fine either way. Love the factory 20's.