2015 Tahoe/Yukon released

The chevy actually looks way better than the gmc. Not digging the front end at all on the gmc. Looks alright, not blown away though.

I'm opposite. I like the GMC better. The Chevy looks too much like the Silverado. The GMC stands out and looks a lot cleaner than those double stacked headlights on the Suburban and Silverado. And the side shot of the Suburban looks fucking potato retarded with that little piece of fender going into the headlight.

Last edited:
like the GMC, the chevy lights/front end look like the ran out of impala front end parts lol. lights on the yukon look almost like they are putting some caddy bar style in there.

Not a huge fan of either, don't like the headlight shape on the chevy the gmc front end reminds me of the new f250s. I am sure they will grown on me

Those headlights on the Tahoe/Suburban are fucking horrendous. If I had to choose, I would pick a Yukon.

Jesus christ :puke: worse than the trucks! And the trucks are bad... Out of all the new lineup, the Sierra looks the best.

I WAS excited about getting my wife a new Tahoe in a few years, now I want to hold onto the '11. the only positive is how nice the interiors are. and the yukons aren't horrible

Woof. Those things are some kinda ugly. The Yukon's the better of the 2 but DNW either. 'Course, the pickups are slowly growing on me so we'll see how these go