25% off Chemical Guy's 16z products

you arent going to find anything thats going to last the WHOLE winter. especially winters like this years, its just way too tough, and the salt basically eats that shit off. You either have to not drive much, or clean it really good, and reapply mid winter.

:eek:kay: :foreveralone:

I like some of the CG products I've tried, and others I like not so much.
The VRP tire dressing is the shit!! It's less than half the cost of Adams SVRT, and performs basically the same. Only difference I have noticed is that the SVRT is more water repellant. For the price difference, I can deal with that. I don't care for the carpet and upholstery cleaner. Adams is far better. The CH carpet cleaner leaves WAAAAY too many suds in the carpet. The CG "All Clean" is comparable to Adams APC, but I prefer the Adams APC for several reasons. First off, it smells a LOT better, it seems to cut grease and oil a lot better, and it does not irritate your skin if you don't wear gloves while using it.
I like the CG air fresheners but I just wish the scent lasted longer.
I have heard good reviews on their detail spray and undercarriage spray, but I have yet to try them.
But I will for sure use their VRP instead of Adams SVRT, because it's $25 a gallon, and Adams SVRT is $100 a gallon! That's ridiculous. It's a good product, but not worth an extra $75 a gallon, fuck that.

heard great about the CG VRT, for price and quality. only thing is i'm not sure if you can dillute the VRT 50/50 with water like SVRT. that doubles the product yet keeping the same great results. i have the CG carpet cleaner but have not used it yet, so no report lol. i used the All Clean once so far on RV tires, it did damn well imo. used 8:1 water:product ratio which is slightly stronger than the 10:1 they recommend, and it did not effect my skin at all. smell wasnt bad, basically almost like pine-sol. i haz the stripper scent spray but ya it doesnt last for shit. and their undercarraige spray "bare bones" is in the same boat as their VRT..preforms just as well as adams for much less. my $.02

I have CG VRP. I switched directly from svrt from Adams. Still dilute 50/50 as I did with svrt. Achieve same results, only at $28 per gallon

I use ZEP purple to clean tires. Cut way down with water.

Collinite 845

Word. My buddy uses collinite for boat detailing. He said hell if a boat sits in Salt water all season and waters still beading off great when they pull it out, it must be pretty strong lol looked it up and lots use it on their vehicles and claim it's awesome for durability

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Yes it is you fuk. And V7 is re stocked :up:
sa2uta3y.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

jet seal is awesome. i use one of their glazes too along with citrus wash and gloss and their metal polish.