25% off Chemical Guy's 16z products

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
got an 'exclusive email code' today, so i'll share. as title says, 25% off any 16oz bottle from chemical guys with the code - E16OZDEAL

expires Thursday, 4/24. have at it

Last edited:
Well, been meaning to ask about CG products for a while now, so might as well do it here.

I've hear they're comparable to Adam's for less $$?

How are their polishing products?

EDIT: And wtf is up with having 25 different car wash soaps?

Last edited:
shts weak. I buy from them all the time and wish they would give real discounts or some free sht.

their prices are already relatively cheap. idk what a "real" discount is to you is, but an extra 25% off for the hell of it is damn good to me..

Well, been meaning to ask about CG products for a while now, so might as well do it here.

I've hear they're comparable to Adam's for less $$?

How are their polishing products?

im slowly transitioning to em. just used their 'all clean' APC for the first time. worked great! if not better than adams imo. its a gallon concentrate for ~$25ish iirc, and it dilutes to 10:1 for exterior use, which equals a fuck load of 16oz bottles!

but as per poloshing, no idea. i have the sample 4oz V-Line pack which i'm gonna try once school ends. i heard a lot of good about the V-Line, not to much about the rest of their offerings

edit, to reply your edit.. you'll notice they have a ton of different products in each category..it is annoying at first but you will start to see their best/most used in each. i picked up the 16oz yellow soap just cause it was only like $5 in my last order. used it this weekend and it was great

Last edited:
Hmm. Well post up once you use them. Always looking into something new and competitively priced. I've heard great things about shine supply too

I've been meaning to order some stuff from them, the guys on SVTP swear by CG. DFW their concentrate stuff, especially for as much as I'll be cleaning my car now that summer's here

will do! shine supply seems like good stuff too. some guy on IG i been following for a while (ralphwilliamsdt) swears by their stuff and has amazing results. Justin used their polishes and said they were 2nd to none!

edit.
I've been meaning to order some stuff from them, the guys on SVTP swear by CG. DFW their concentrate stuff, especially for as much as I'll be cleaning my car now that summer's here

they have some highly reviewed products. one being the hybrid V7 detail spray/sealant..which i tried to order with this code cause it'd only be a mere $12, but they're out of stock. ill check back daily till code ends. do love the contrate stuff though. its still cheaper than competitors, yet makes a shit load more product. plus you can control the strength of it

Last edited:
Yeah I follow justin and Insane Paint & Auto Detailing. The results they get are incredible. Just looking for something that is a bit more budget friendly.

I also like that CG carries a ton of polishers. I should pick up some stuff for my dad's rotary for this summer... :hmm:

The v7 is some good stuff, their polishing stuff is good enough for me (not being in the detail game too long). And as for the rest of their line it's pretty nice stuff for a decent price IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to try V7 and blacklight, which no one for sure knows what it really is, but most call it a glaze/sealant.. an interesting combo. Heard fantastic things about the both of em

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
I really want to try V7 and blacklight, which no one for sure knows what it really is, but most call it a glaze/sealant.. an interesting combo. Heard fantastic things about the both of em

V7 is a spray sealant.
Black light is NOT to be used as a glaze as Adams glaze or others would be. Black light has abrasives in it brodude. It is more like a fine polish

i still have some of thier SSR polishes. Adams stuff works better than the SSR series. The ssr just had way too much dusting.

they had black hole glaze back in the day and it worked well. and the 5050 wax is pretty damn good, comparable to americana IMO. I havent tried anything else of thiers.

V7 is a spray sealant.
Black light is NOT to be used as a glaze as Adams glaze or others would be. Black light has abrasives in it brodude. It is more like a fine polish

Read it had a lot of filler properties in it, which I guess why some call it a glaze

I just can't decide if I want a wax/synth free spray or one with some protection

Protection never hurt lol

and the 5050 wax is pretty damn good, comparable to americana IMO.

Oh yeah I have this too. Fucking boss wax! Had my black look deeper and better than when I did Adams FMP & quick sealant. Last coat I threw on was fall and it's still holding up and looking great. Used it on my buddies silver Ford and he fell in love & ordered it

yeah lol. my dad and i are down to gallon stuff anyway or something new that comes out. really want the new pads/polishing compounds/sealant. probably do the old 3 step on my truck like a fender or so at a time this year.

I need a wax or sealant that lasts through the winter. I have had Americana and quick sealant on there but it seems from the middle of the door down it never lasts

Sent from my potato

I need a wax or sealant that lasts through the winter. I have had Americana and quick sealant on there but it seems from the middle of the door down it never lasts

Sent from my potato

you arent going to find anything thats going to last the WHOLE winter. especially winters like this years, its just way too tough, and the salt basically eats that shit off. You either have to not drive much, or clean it really good, and reapply mid winter.