Trailblazer torque converter
NP243 w/ Slip Yoke Elim.
Jeep YJ Leaf Springs
Toy Axles
4.10s
Truetrac in front, spartan in rear
Sidekick 12gallon gas tank
S10 LS1 swap headers

This is what it looked like when i towed it home...
cost me a whole case of beer

moto_0272.jpg

moto_0271.jpg

This is with no drivetrain, maybe the next pictures will have the new drivetrain in it.

Might have to stretch the frame some to fit all that in there and hope the Xcase isnt too wide for the Frame Rails. If it is then i can always widen it some where needed.

Should be a fun lil ride to cruise around the farm with and do whatever i want with it.. :woot:

Sat the engine, trans, and xcase on the frame to get an idea.. It fit way better than i was expecting..

The Headers i had for my S10 ls1 swap fit just right.

moto_0324.jpg

moto_0323.jpg

Tonight im gonna pull the sami suspension out and start on my YJ brackets.
Got the 3rd members back from Jackson PowerTrain so im gonna start putting the axles together also.

If i get bored i might set the body on and see how much trimming im gonna have to do.
Gotta wait for the radiator to see how far foward i can go with the engine.

With the Sami axles, i have 87.5" from the front crossmember to the pinion flange, the tip of the water pump to the output flange on the Xcase is 61.5"

Pulled the Sami axles/suspension out and put the YJs/Toys under it. Rough fit the drivetrain and it looks like everything is gonna fit nice, S10 LS1 swap headers fit with almost .5" clearance on each side. Gonna have to wait to get my Radiator in so ill know what im working with on clearance on the front between the waterpump and grill.

Rear driveshaft looks like its gonna be 25" and the front at 31" if i remember right.

Gotta finish the suspension before i can start making brackets for the drivetrain tho.

moto_0326.jpg

Its coming together nicely. Also i think this thing is gonna have to easiest access to spark plugs than anything ive worked on.

d63b2ec7.jpg

60035772.jpg

Intake right inside the cab.

fd2b589e.jpg

Hydroboost brake setup from a 2006 Duramax :D

fd0cac0c.jpg

one step further

a8d0f833.jpg

Took the roll bar out and finished putting the B pillars in. Went ahead and cleaned up the doors a lil and put them on.

a9a5ca6e.jpg

Just about got my dash finished.

eb1c6123.jpg

Trans tunnel cage.
Gonna cut out the diamond plate for it tom and start bolting it in.

85b842fd.jpg

Still gotta order small stuff like fuel filter, front brake lines, fittings for the power steering

Gettin closer to done!!

Hit the dash with a few coats of flat black and started hookin up switchs and wiring.

091cc1ff.jpg

Hard core :D
I can even check DTC's on the scan gauge ha.
all the gauges i needed it can read minus oil pressure, but a mechanical guage takes care of that and a cheap fuel level gauge.

bbc14168.jpg

Last edited: