4x4 Cal Speed Header install soon

Welp, just got a job offer at the local ford dealer today. Won't find out when I start until Friday so I'm gonna try to knock all this out tomorrow/early Friday. While I'm under there, I'm thinking about swapping my 3" blocks back out for the stock 2" so I can get a little more cali and mayyybeee de-crank the front a nut hair. Y'all think I should or keep it the way she sits? There's maybe 3/4" cali right now

phone018.jpg

Just thought I'd do an update while I'm taking a break- got the downpipes/cats/front section of exhaust cut out, manifolds are loose, front driveshaft is out. Taking manifolds off next while I wait for batteries to charge for sawzall so I can cut the rest of the exhaust off. So far, nothing's fought me too bad. Soaked the hell outta the manifold bolts and they loosened up no problem, didn't soak the bolts to the downpipes at all and they came off without too much trouble. More info and pics to come when I'm done :bananamario:

take plenty of pics, sorry you have to use the battery sawzall, I would lend you mine if you were here. put 2" blocks and decrank, definitely need a new sig, and some light colormatching, and congrats on the job too huck :shake:

take plenty of pics, sorry you have to use the battery sawzall, I would lend you mine if you were here. put 2" blocks and decrank, definitely need a new sig, and some light colormatching, and congrats on the job too huck :shake:

plenty of detailed pics please for the forum

Took plenty of pics and have plenty of details. Those things kicked my ass. 'Course, I wasted an hour and a half talking to my neighbor about a yard project, and another hour for dinner plus one of the neighbor girls came over and was distracting. Finally finished up at 2:45 am :nono: I'm heading to the exhaust shop in like 30 min to get the rest welded up so I'll post the pics and details after.

James you read my mind. Gonna pull the blocks soon for some more cali and decrank a hair, and slowly start taking off the gaurds and shit and start colormatching. Thanks :shake: I'm looking forward to the new job

Y'all pipe down, uploading now and will post writeup tomorrow. It's been an insane few days, literally just got home for the first time since Friday morning and start my new job tomorrow so I'm going to bed. But I promise, it will be up tomorrow evening

Nope, not dead. Just been INSANELY busy with my new job. Today's the first time I've had enough time in the evening to even get on here, and of course, we don't have a stable enough internet connection for me to upload pics in PB :rage: GD MF SOB I'm pissed right now. Not been a good day. Will upload as soon as this POS internet decides to work