99-02 Silvy or 00-06 Tahoe Drivers Side Fog light $10 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCncsuHD

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mar 8, 2011
Salisbury, NC
I have for sale one drivers side fog light. This came off my mom's Tahoe when she wrecked. The housing is in great shape, there are no cracks, the lens is not fogged up and is firmly attached. I am also including a working bulb in the package (if you want I have 3 more of the same bulb if you need another).

Now the bad, the lens does have yellow smudges from the paint on the pole she hit. Those should come off easily, I buffed the same smudges off her headlights and grille with some polishing compound. Also the bracket is broken where it bolts to the bumper. The fog light housing is easily detached from the bracket though and you can reuse your bracket. Perfect if you are missing the lens, or if your housing is black inside or fogged up.
Located in Salisbury, NC.
2012-03-29_20-10-26_519.jpg

2012-03-29_20-10-19_524.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan!
I'm not 100% positive, but I think the housing/lens is the same with different mounting brackets, meaning it should work for you.

Just so everyone knows these are NOT the same fog lights as what is on an 02 Sierra. The shape is correct but the mounting points are offset on the wrong side so it isn't in line with the hole in the valance...

Status
Not open for further replies.