Important!: Accuair iLevel Android

loclrnc

May 1, 2012
South Dakota
Its now available on android...
nana4a4u.jpg

I like accuair and all, but have never seen the reason in spending money on the extra module for this. Its already an extremely easy process to get in, start truck, press one button, and drive lol.

The only things I see that it would be nice for would be initial setup or the menu. Nice accessory though. I downloaded it just to check it out... I might buy it lol

I like accuair and all, but have never seen the reason in spending money on the extra module for this. Its already an extremely easy process to get in, start truck, press one button, and drive lol.

thank you. hell I don't even even see the necessity for accuair. when I first got into bags it wasn't nothing but just your standard valves and plumbing set up. now a lot of what I read says you NEED accuair. I agree that its easier to set up and its nice and clean. but with a little understanding, you can wire and plumb all 8 valves for cheaper and look just as clean.

thank you. hell I don't even even see the necessity for accuair. when I first got into bags it wasn't nothing but just your standard valves and plumbing set up. now a lot of what I read says you NEED accuair. I agree that its easier to set up and its nice and clean. but with a little understanding, you can wire and plumb all 8 valves for cheaper and look just as clean.
the constant leveling is about the only thing id buy it for, dnfw accauir manifold

I can agree that the manifold is clean and I do like the switch box however that just doesn't justify the price to me. not bashing or say its a bad product. id just spend the money saved in other places.

My reasoning for Ilevel is that I have the elevel rocker switch setup, so going into the menu to change settings or even lift or dump an individual bag, is sort of cumbersome(sequence of button presses and flashing lights). Now with ilevel it's super easy to go in and change something, or actuate an individual corner. On top of that I do like to fine tune my ride height every now and then, so I just go outside with my phone and tape measure and set it from the wheel instead of going in and out. I love the elevel setup compared to old school setups that I've run in the past, then again I don't really play around much, but makes laying out and going to ride height a breeze which is exactly what I wanted.