Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

Car wash pad
Interior detailer
Car shampoo
Total price if ordered online $31.85
Got 3 boxes, saved $1.85.....whoo

A01732BE-1541-4346-9F5D-CD95E21B157D-2257-000001E1623CB25B_zps38df8683.jpg

Got the same shit lol.

Same here. Disappointment. Especially since I already have 2. Will not buy mystery box again.

u9ede3e3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

IIRC, the box this time around was 10 bucks and guaranteed to hold more value than that. Where as previous mystery boxes were like 40 or so in value for 25 bucks So a GW drying towel for 10 bucks is a pretty good deal IMO

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

IIRC, the box this time around was 10 bucks and guaranteed to hold more value than that. Where as previous mystery boxes were like 40 or so in value for 25 bucks So a GW drying towel for 10 bucks is a pretty good deal IMO

$10???

I paid $27 dollars for 2 boxes and got a towel... What's your logic...?

$10???

I paid $27 dollars for 2 boxes and got a towel... What's your logic...?

Lol was saying for 1 towel for 1 box was a good deal, 2 boxes for a towel is still saving money hahaha. That's why it's a mystery, sometimes it's bangin and you make out like a bandit sometimes you save a few bucks don't be so butt hurt go buy a nice cold pop with the money you saved :cheeky: :lol:

I didn't get a mystery box for two reasons, I had just placed an order with them not 2 days before the mystery box special, plus I refuse to throw money at them not knowing WTF I am getting. If I want something specific I will just order it. I also recently ordered some product from chemical guys because I wanted to compare it to Adams. So far, I am NOT impressed with Chemical Guys much at all. Their VRP tire dressing seems "almost" as good as Adams Super VRT, but the other few bottles of stuff I bought is nowhere near the quality of Adams.