Advice for wheels

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
Hey gays

Ive been back and forth on what wheels to run on my CC this summer. I already have a set of 265/35r22's sitting on my steelies, but I dont want to use them. The wrap is 90% removed from the truck now, and will get the chrome colormatched, and also my "bgray mod" grille is colormatched now.

Truck will be pretty much this is, but addition of colormatch and grille. What OEM wheel would look best? Any aftermarket ones you suggest? I have been looking at chrome Dub Ballers, but undecided on them.

710C8272-9ACB-46F9-8F1A-1133FA5A3125-1530-0000012062628869_zps7a15f4ec.jpg

Suggestions Please!

Those '15 wheels look good. Do you like 22 TBSS reps? I've always liked them, because they're similar to my Silvy SS wheels :crazy:

The wheels on that yukon are out iirc, think i saw a guy on FB post a leveled NNBS Z71 on them the other day. not a fan :imo:

declad 20's, machined then polished, if not...something aftermarket. Jesus Christ the truck would is flooded with oem wheels now, it's a sickness. My next wheels if I keep this truck will not be oem, or oem reps of any kind.

Yeah it really is. They're the most accessible and usually can be had for less than $1k with tires, so no wonder everyone is going that route.

show me some aftermket options then lads! Im open to something different.

Around here no one runs OEM wheels, so it is rare

22x9.5 +25 offset....thats gonna be close to not tucking I think.

truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-everest-6-lug-both-silver-std-700.jpg

Last edited:

Really been digging the new black rhino wheels, simple and brushed. I like these, but yeah the offsets will be close
truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-Lebata-6-lug-both-silver-std-700.jpg

Those 5-spokes would look great imo.

Thinking either black rhinos or the Dub Ballers. I dont really want chrome, but If i get dub ballers I can plastidip them Matte Silver.

My one supplier sells Blakc Rhino, Imma give them a call monday

Last edited:
Thinking either black rhinos or the Dub Ballers. I dont really want chrome, but If i get dub ballers I can plastidip them Matte Silver

I really like both, but Id go with the Everests over the dubs since they have the color you want OTB and have a little thicker spoke

I like both of these :imo:
Theres a dude on hpt with 2015 tahoe 22s on his truck and they are pretty sweet

Really been digging the new black rhino wheels, simple and brushed. I like these, but yeah the offsets will be close
truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-Lebata-6-lug-both-silver-std-700.jpg

Those 5-spokes would look great imo.