Advice for wheels

o cool. lemme know how it goes. (assume you guys are doing it yourself). been looking into it just to try. do enjoy the concept.

colour being Guava Pink i hope.

not to jack thread, but yeah, I don't have $5k+ for paint job, so spend $500 to dip truck to get it on the road. Dip is better than 5 different colours :imo:

When was in the states I found the electric sprayer at home depot for $70, another $150 in odds and ends and $300 for a few gallons of product. Then a ton of prep work. Was told over spray is terrible.

Over spray is horrible, gets in the jams really bad. Just make sure you put plenty of coats on or it won't want to come off when you decide to remove it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

not to jack thread, but yeah, I don't have $5k+ for paint job, so spend $500 to dip truck to get it on the road. Dip is better than 5 different colours :imo:

When was in the states I found the electric sprayer at home depot for $70, another $150 in odds and ends and $300 for a few gallons of product. Then a ton of prep work. Was told over spray is terrible.

wicked.

make a thread or post up when you do. im seriously considering doing my Mazda3 for fun in a light gray or white when spring rolls around. would be good to see how it goes down.