Advice for wheels

fuck yes thats an awesome idea to put those in there, sweet that they fit. those aren't the center caps for the blade wheels that are on the 2500's is it?

Sorry i missed the questions, These caps are off these wheels in the polished version

picture.php

I was skeptical at first but they look much better than expected. NOw when we bagging it?
Decided agaisnt it, maybe when i get super bored of it
what he do? Had a buddy looking to wrap his M3, and talked him out of it just because of the price.

I follow them on IG, their prices are outrageous IMO.

Yah i think it was like 3500$?????? Dont really remember. To be honest I didnt mind the price, much cheaper and easier to care for then a matte paint job. I wanted to pay the "best guys in Canada" so i knew the job would be done right.... Well when it was first done(had at there shop for 10 days), after 2 days about 20 spots started peeling or bubbling. I returned the truck to them(which they intiially said I would have to encase any defects arised) about 20 days later. They told me to bring it back in 14 days after installed. Ont the 12th day I called to tell him id be brining it back. He told him to bring it in 8 days from them(2oth day)

I breing the truck, then he sees all the messed up spots and proceeds to tell me that it may be hard to fix cause i waited so long to bring it back. HELLO, I called you prevoiusly and you told me to come in on this day!

anyways, They keep the truck for another 8 days, get it back, and less then 24 hours alter 95% of all the issues are fucked. I did my research and found a few 32m products that are suppose to be used on edges and tricky areas to keep it from peeling etc. None was used

I wouldn't recommend using them. I loved how it looked, but the details killed me. I would wrap again, but Id do it myself next time.

Yah i think it was like 3500$?????? Dont really remember. To be honest I didnt mind the price, much cheaper and easier to care for then a matte paint job. I wanted to pay the "best guys in Canada" so i knew the job would be done right.... Well when it was first done(had at there shop for 10 days), after 2 days about 20 spots started peeling or bubbling. I returned the truck to them(which they intiially said I would have to encase any defects arised) about 20 days later. They told me to bring it back in 14 days after installed. Ont the 12th day I called to tell him id be brining it back. He told him to bring it in 8 days from them(2oth day)

I breing the truck, then he sees all the messed up spots and proceeds to tell me that it may be hard to fix cause i waited so long to bring it back. HELLO, I called you prevoiusly and you told me to come in on this day!

anyways, They keep the truck for another 8 days, get it back, and less then 24 hours alter 95% of all the issues are fucked. I did my research and found a few 32m products that are suppose to be used on edges and tricky areas to keep it from peeling etc. None was used

I wouldn't recommend using them. I loved how it looked, but the details killed me. I would wrap again, but Id do it myself next time.

whatadick.

they seem super popular, but everything Ive heard in person from people has been storys like that.

would plastidip be better in the long wrong? Company in Burlington (cant recall the name) mixes and sprays for just under 1200 IIRC.

Damn I dig it! And I'm usually not a big fan of 5spokes on NBS GMCs.

Sucks to hear about the wrap experience, lot of money to throw out there.