Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

While the ecm is out I'll be pulling the 243s and having them ported and polished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do great work. I had about a 5 week turnaround by them. They also installed my springs and trunion upgrade while they were there. I wish I would've went with the 226cc and had the intake ports ported also. Oh whale lol

Dnw anyone local touching something so important lol

I'd consider EPS. They and LSA did all the work on my truck.

Need help; just had front and rear brake pads replaced bc I thought they were shot. I've got a squealing sound I thought was coming from them. Driving straight it squeals. But if I apply brakes or turn even slightly, squeal is gone. Any ideas

Buddy of mine checked that when he did the brakes and he said they're good

Does the squeal stop when you turn one way an get louder the other way? If so that's a hub. Did he put the new metal pieces in that came with the pads? I always put them in an put anti-sieze around the ends of the pads to keep it from making noise. An put fresh grease on the slide pins.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does the squeal stop when you turn one way an get louder the other way? If so that's a hub. Did he put the new metal pieces in that came with the pads? I always put them in an put anti-sieze around the ends of the pads to keep it from making noise. An put fresh grease on the slide pins.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Squeals but stops either way I turn. I'll ask him about the second part