All terrain wheels on my NBS

Them wheels are awesome. For a while I was trying to find a decent set but gave up. Would still rock them.

Yeah those wheels seem somewhat hard to come by. I saw several threads with people asking for them..and the only replies were "yeah I'm trying to find some too" aha

Sent from my HTC Rezound

I wanted to run those on my 88, I was going to offer to buy my inlaws neighbor at the cabin some aftermarket wheels for his truck so I could get his

looks 100x better, amazing what a little wheel change can do. say no to black wheels on that truck, the two toned and black wheels would have too much going on IMO

you were going to? so im guessing it didnt happen:crazy:

Decided I want some biggger wheels when I lift my truck. I plan on making my 88 a show/weekend toy, I am going to try and hunt down some 20x12 Dunes when the truck gets close to being done.

was gonna:
-leveled with 33 trail graps on 18" somethings
-1.5" body lift
-LED interior, cargo, reverse
-04+ chevy tails
-denali cluster
-99-02 or 03+ center console
-muffler (spintech or borla) dumped over axle maybe?
-fogs
-HD torsion bars
-tint
-demold, debadge
-resistor in amber DRLs or drl mod
-PTM door handles and maybe mirror caps
-two 10s under rear seat
-air intake
-antenna delete or bullet one
-others that i cant think of ATM..
buttt now im not sure if i wannt to stick this truck out a few years or just fix up some of the bads on er then sell it for mad profit. then buy an 03+ GM. preferably 05+ sierra (03 or 04 will do, but would want something more than just 3yr upgrade), and stick with that baby since it would be in way better condition