Anyone seen these lights?

I don't think people on here give AF about the cost of them, it's just a trend in general that needs to diaf
I wasnt referring to the cost of them. More the quality of them being better. The guy asked for opinions and i was voicing mine.

Look on Instagram they are all over the place on there they can change to whatever color u want kinda cool plan on having mine done after the first of the year.

That's where this picture came from but I don't have a Instagram my buddy showed it to me, if you get yours done before me id love to see some pictures and know what and how you did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's where this picture came from but I don't have a Instagram my buddy showed it to me, if you get yours done before me id love to see some pictures and know what and how you did it.

Allright will do ill look for em on there I know I follow the guy who owns that truck ill shoot him a message or something

ha this thread. :turborofl:
outta control! Just wait until they come out with laser-pointer bars and every kid with a dcell in the parking lot has them on in every direction lighting up their coal flumes synced to shit music. It WILL happen.

...I do actually like those tow mirror mounted cubes though, from a practical standpoint (which unfortunately is no longer the "standpoint" of leds these days...)

^ :turborofl:

And I could see the cubes being practical like I said as well, but I doubt they're mounted/wired with any sense of "clean" in mind.

Well i thought i saw a page that sells the kits but they are only for cubes and 6inch bars. I messaged the guy that owned that truck and he said he had it custom built for him and that he is gonna start building them and selling them but he won't say what brand light bar or where he had the halo kit made. I talked to another person that makes custom headlights and he said from what he hurd its going to be cheap amazon light bars

Well i thought i saw a page that sells the kits but they are only for cubes and 6inch bars. I messaged the guy that owned that truck and he said he had it custom built for him and that he is gonna start building them and selling them but he won't say what brand light bar or where he had the halo kit made. I talked to another person that makes custom headlights and he said from what he hurd its going to be cheap amazon light bars

You remember where you saw the cube kits? Might be an idea for new fogs. I don't see where it would be an expensive or hard Diy though. And some of the Amazon light bars aren't too bad, I bought one of the "eyourlife" 50s off there for $99 and I've had it about 8 months, no condensation or any complaints at all.

You remember where you saw the cube kits? Might be an idea for new fogs. I don't see where it would be an expensive or hard Diy though. And some of the Amazon light bars aren't too bad, I bought one of the "eyourlife" 50s off there for $99 and I've had it about 8 months, no condensation or any complaints at all.

http://ledconceptslighting.com/collections/halo-kits/Off-Road they also have remote kits

"Custom built"? Lol.
Theses things come apart in about 2min. with an Allen wrench. I've disassembled a few of the amazon ones in order to seal better with rtv.
All you gotta do is stuff your halo Christmas lights behind the glass and there you go, "custom built". Will be a new and improved design too, with a "better cutoff" where the halo blocks the optics of each diode reflector around the edges.

"Custom built"? Lol.
Theses things come apart in about 2min. with an Allen wrench. I've disassembled a few of the amazon ones in order to seal better with rtv.
All you gotta do is stuff your halo Christmas lights behind the glass and there you go, "custom built". Will be a new and improved design too, with a "better cutoff" where the halo blocks the optics of each diode reflector around the edges.
The halo kits are not available. He had the halo kit custom built

Sounds like he thinks he has the only one ever made. Lol
5838a7809cd1c367ff487b689c844948.jpg

Didnt know if you have seen this yet but its allready a option. Color shift back lighting.

lol I was really upset about this gay shit the other night.

Still accurate though. Kid is probably trying to take a patent out on his idea even though some Chinese factory is pumping them out by the 1000s right now.

I can't wait till someone does it then gets yanked for impersonating an officer or lights their truck on fire because of excessive rope lighting.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Oh yeah, and if you look really close he has the led strips slapped on the mirrors with the tape they come with when you buy it off ebay. I did all my whole interior switches and cluster with Ebay led strips, 3mm and 5mm (tastefully) and haven't had a single failure yet.

:corny:

#gullibleteenagerswithLEDboners
#"custombuilt"

Would love to see that truck close up, meaning less than the 30' away he takes his pictures from with a camera phone.

Last edited: