Anyone seen these lights?

lol I was really upset about this gay shit the other night.

Still accurate though. Kid is probably trying to take a patent out on his idea even though some Chinese factory is pumping them out by the 1000s right now.

I can't wait till someone does it then gets yanked for impersonating an officer or lights their truck on fire because of excessive rope lighting.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Oh yeah, and if you look really close he has the led strips slapped on the mirrors with the tape they come with when you buy it off ebay. I did all my whole interior switches and cluster with Ebay led strips, 3mm and 5mm (tastefully) and haven't had a single failure yet.

:corny:

#gullibleteenagerswithLEDboners
#"custombuilt"

Would love to see that truck close up, meaning less than the 30' away he takes his pictures from with a camera phone.
Not the cheap strips yet again. If you want me to ill get some close up pics of his truck and post them on here. the only cheap lights he has are the strips on the mirrors. Everything else is actually made for whatever they are in. The bar and cubes are actually color shift as well as his head lights. If you think its dumb then dont read the post. Its not your money being spent so why worry about it? Yeah there is such thing as being "overdone" with the halos but that truck isnt as bad as some of the trucks ive seen. Besides the guy that owns that truck actually installs halo kits in other people's headlights so he has to advertise the kind of stuff that he can do. But like I said if you want more pictures i can get ya more pictures of it.

Not the cheap strips yet again. If you want me to ill get some close up pics of his truck and post them on here. the only cheap lights he has are the strips on the mirrors. Everything else is actually made for whatever they are in. The bar and cubes are actually color shift as well as his head lights. If you think its dumb then dont read the post. Its not your money being spent so why worry about it? Yeah there is such thing as being "overdone" with the halos but that truck isnt as bad as some of the trucks ive seen. Besides the guy that owns that truck actually installs halo kits in other people's headlights so he has to advertise the kind of stuff that he can do. But like I said if you want more pictures i can get ya more pictures of it.
Take some close up pictures but I already know what its going to look like. Hes not telling people because he doesn't want them to go on ebay and do it themselves. I seriously doubt he's going through someone like TRS to have something made specifically for him. Even then its still from China lol

Take some close up pictures but I already know what its going to look like. Hes not telling people because he doesn't want them to go on ebay and do it themselves. I seriously doubt he's going through someone like TRS to have something made specifically for him. Even then its still from China lol
Haha i know they aren't like the ebay lights. Trust me. Unless i looked over them cuz ive checked ebay before and never saw anything like these. Another guy i talked to said the only reason that no one sells a kit is because they are not flexible so just to ship them would be a pain. Ill get some pictures later tho.

I can't wait till someone does it then gets yanked for impersonating an officer

BUBBA Stewie! :rofljest:

yeah, sometimes the damn aftermarket just kills itself by bursting the bubble, especially now when so many products are just available in a Chinese factory catalog.
All this is going to culminate into stricter DOT laws and make it harder for you to have offroad lights on a street vehicle without cops having it on the front of their mind as something to look for as an excuse to pull someone over. I already get enough damn tickets as it is just trying to keep my fast truck looking like a sleeper, no clue how some of these people actually drive around without constant cop hassle.

I had green lights behind the grille on my old S10 (high school). Got pulled over and cop said I could only have white or amber lights on the front of my vehicle. Now there's fucktards riding around with blue and red halos and nothing gets said.

Kid from my town is insta famous as his friends say and "killing the game" sits in sonic parking lot with his color morph crap an blares crappy music to be cool
5d35de42fcf78fc8af92d453252edaa3.jpg

I don't know what's worse, the ugly ass lights or the fact that 3300 people like it...

Wakawaka... I knew they were just glued behind lenses and covering actual diode optics. Fucking hilarious what people do. It must be passed down from his mothers genes, he's a really talented decorator donchaknow.