Assmaster's ass makeover build

moarr updates/pics

Didn't until today. You gave me a reason to do something cause I kept pushing it off loll. I bought 0000 steel whool a couple months ago to try on my glass, which didn't work. But thanks to Bryan I did what he suggested for my bumper light caps. Used the whool on them once I got home from work. And I just washed it a couple days ago so it's still clean, so I'll whore
eme2emu6.jpg

hu8a4epa.jpg

a6uduta8.jpg

The cap damn near pulled right off
my5u5yte.jpg

bamesuru.jpg

esujenyr.jpg

It's hard to get a pic of the faint smudging
But,
7y2usapu.jpg

8yzu5aze.jpg

e6ujaqym.jpg

of rocker rot?
I retract my thanks to you, and replace it with fuck you
Here's the bad side, just for you :cheeky:
8u6u2ena.jpg

sent from your HTC Rezound

Thank ya! :shake: although I deff lose to mattherself. Other than that I can't think of any off the top of my head

But I'm not sure what I'm doing with these wheels/tires when I get new truck. Whether I sell them outright or keep for solid winter wheels. If I sell,i know who may be interested :cheeky:

Thank ya! :shake: although I deff lose to mattherself. Other than that I can't think of any off the top of my head

But I'm not sure what I'm doing with these wheels/tires when I get new truck. Whether I sell them outright or keep for solid winter wheels. If I sell,i know who may be interested :cheeky:

I would :cheeky: what does mattherselfs look like?

Ya tried water and vinegar, rubbing soft and hard, side to side nd up and down on both my truck and cousins tundra. Didn't do much on mine, and took away the light one on his but not a whole lot.

When I correct my truck ill be taking the flex to the glass for sure, since that's my last option lol