Avalanche wont budge!?!?!?!?

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
Ok guys some of you know my dad has an 04 avalanche with 6" lift 315/70/17 falkens on methods. Well he had a diablo chip in it, took it to the dealership for work, got it back, noticed it was horribly sluggish so went to put diablo back in truck realizing it was no longer installed and now the truck wont even turn over. All the regular electrical stuff works, power windows, locks, etc... But when we turn the key to start it, NOTHING!
Any one know what it is?!?!

My buddy's truck just did the same thing. He was trying to switch back to the 93 tune from the 87 and because of "low voltage" (I believe dealers words, b/c the radio was on while he was doing it and possibly a weak battery) it fried the PCM. Diablo claimed no fault either because of the "low voltage" issue. Sounds like the dealer reflashed the PCM while it was there and for some reason the Diablo didn't like that....

**this was an 01 Silvy Z71 5.3

That would suck!!! And when he picked it up from the dealership they had to jump it off cuz the moron workin on it had the radio on while he was working on it

That's probably why. The idiot killed the battery and therefore it wasn't charged enough for the computer to be reflashed....I'd be raising hell if that's the case