Bagged OBS Pic Thread.

That looks like crespo's truck

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

Lol Crespo's truck is beat up and not bagged.

This one is sex. Really hoping to find one in this color

y8usepy5.jpg

figured id bring this thread back to the top. Im picking up a bed tomorrow so I can finally do a raised floor and ditch this bed cover

Love it. I'm thinking about picking up a squarebody for a daily. Its $700 and has 53k original miles. Interior is mint, body has surface rust. Rear quarters are rusty but its orange so isnt so noticeable. ..

fuck id jump on that in a heartbeat. once I buy a house, I may finally be able to get into an obs project. so maybe bout 1 1/2yr or 2.

I probably will. I don't have much $$ right now since Christmas is coming up. I know the guy really well and he doesn't have it for sale I just asked him what he wanted for it and was shocked he said $700. so when I get the cash I'm gonna get it. I wanna do a static drop as low as my truck was and do the 22" steelies and call it good til I get truck done

Fuck this thread. I'm trying to tell myself to not slam my obs but these trucks are tickling my dick

Sent from Tony's bathroom

Ill whore out some more pics. I went red on the wheels and had to swap caps because the baby moons kept falling off but Im having some one off mounts made right now so they will be back shortly! Im changing up a few things on the truck right now but keeping the "oem" look

1 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
5 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
Rolling Shot 1 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
Rolling Shot 2 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
road closed 2 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
3 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
9 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

Thanks guys. I was about to pull the trigger on billets but decided to keep these wheels and change them up a little. Ive got a set of tandem trailer fenders so I can finally tub the front as well. The truck only has 104k on it and runs perfect but Im keeping my eyes out for a low mileage 5.3 to swap in. I also plan on updating the interior to either 95+ gray or 03+ charcoal in the future as well.