Bartjo06's Build

Wait, did you just say too much color match?

:bertstare:

Actually, I'm kind of hung on the decision for the same purpose. I think it's a lot of white, but I also think it won't look good if that's the only thing black/textured left on the truck.

If you do paint it maybe leave the section with the tow hooks black. Similar how Sam did on his red truck, wonder how that would look on the GMC. :hmm:

Looks sick bro! I agree, keep bottom black. It will help hide rock knicks and what not.
DNW rock chips for sure, maybe just Denali lower grille and keep it black. So many ideas.
If you do paint it maybe leave the section with the tow hooks black. Similar how Sam did on his red truck, wonder how that would look on the GMC. :hmm:

Hmmmm, that might look good.

:megusta:

I like Jon's old truck too with the front painted white, but I also like the idea of what Bryant said too with leaving the surround black similar to what Sam had. Like he said it would help with the rock chips too. I also like the escalade look of the mirrors he had too. One thing I did similar to Kelly and Will is I bought chrome license plate light surrounds from GPC1 to add a little chrome to the rear as well. I think it makes it stand out more. If you are interested, they are the part number off of an NBS and are the same exact size as the NNBS ones.

I like Jon's old truck too with the front painted white, but I also like the idea of what Bryant said too with leaving the surround black similar to what Sam had. Like he said it would help with the rock chips too. I also like the escalade look of the mirrors he had too. One thing I did similar to Kelly and Will is I bought chrome license plate light surrounds from GPC1 to add a little chrome to the rear as well. I think it makes it stand out more. If you are interested, they are the part number off of an NBS and are the same exact size as the NNBS ones.

I didn't even think about those license plate light covers, I'll definitely be ordering those. Have a part # handy?

Ah shit, sorry I thought Bryant said that! My bad boo5ted! Jordan, the part number is 1504-9281. That should work.

So, I'm kind of thinking about selling my lift and tires and going 4/7 instead. I'm sick of bad gas mileage. I drive ~75 miles/day.

:kittehstare:

Why don't I see any powder on that FTS yet?!

I did just make $350 off selling my double din. :naughty:

Okay, you guys have convinced me, I WILL finish it. :jester:

I seriously have mod ADD when it comes to this truck for some reason.

Last edited: