Bartjo06's Build

Well, I picked up my bumper plastic from Nick on Friday and threw them on, he did an AWESOME job on them, they look better than the rest of my paint.

:bishplz:

IMAG0024.jpg

I recently picked up an 05 250f too, so I'm contemplating the lift since I can actually load the bike by myself right now just being leveled. I highly doubt I could do it by myself once lifted, my name isn't brucebruce :crazy:

IMAG0031-1.jpg

Looking good with the plastics painted....if you ever get the chance could you take a picture of what your backup cam looks like on the screen? I've been putting off snatching one up off ebay for my DD because I can't decide the best place to mount the camera and can't seem to find anyone to take a picture of what the screen actually shows from where they mounted it. Thanks man :shake:

:megusta:
:shake:
Looking good with the plastics painted....if you ever get the chance could you take a picture of what your backup cam looks like on the screen? I've been putting off snatching one up off ebay for my DD because I can't decide the best place to mount the camera and can't seem to find anyone to take a picture of what the screen actually shows from where they mounted it. Thanks man :shake:
I don't personally have a photo of it because I sold my double din, went back to my stock stereo, and am now getting an HD cap. However, apinechevy over on GMFS had the same setup and here's a screenshot of his setup (mine was very similar):

a14f54cc.jpg

You can find that thread here.

Sold the lift kit to Chris. My wheels and tires are on CL, either looking to swap for other stock 20s with 275/55s or sell and buy 22/24" reps. Going downward.

Sold! Lol

I remember you saying you took a bunch of your LEDs out and replaced them back with stock? You wouldn't still happen to have any of them or the third break cargo ones? I'd throw a few bucks your way for what you have left if you didn't need them.

Last edited: