Beware: Distinct Fabrications out of Mckinney, Texas

Well, carry on then. Nothing to see here.........

phCliXh_zpsffef4a18.gif

Not necessarily brandon. They can still be maxed out and not ride as good as they could...all depends on length of shock ,spring and springrte.

Don't forget, you are limited with area...I think all we can use is 2.5", maybe a little more. It's a stock suspension setup, no aftermarket arms. You still have things like the sway bar and tierods to work around and clear.

Obviously I am not an expert with suspension or geometry, I am just trying to pick things up as I go along.

You and me both. No one around here has done it, so they want a shit ton to do it.

I would charge $400 to do it again like I did it. It's an awesome look except for the face the grille sticks out 1" past the grille. No one talks about that because it doesn't bother most. I was extremely upset that no one talks about that before I did the mod.

I've said a million times, if someone would do the hood and paint it for $500 I would do it. Any more than that and I am out. And that seems to be the problem.

It just isn't a priority. I need the tubs so I can go back down to 5", the rear bumper painted, and a new Depot Denali light to match the one they replaced. I will eventually need new rear shocks because the Monroe's were setup for 6", and weren't the greatest anyhow. I also still need a sub.

To keep this on track, I am still waiting on Allstate to take fault and pay me.

And there are more and more bad things with the shop, a guy some my post on another FB page and sent me a message, he is from Ft. Worth, he got screwed too. I was also told that there are 6 judgments against this guy.