Beware: Distinct Fabrications out of Mckinney, Texas

so after hector sent me a random box of shit, but no arms or upper mounts, and said the box with that stuff must have gotten lost but couldnt find the tracking number again, i went ahead and had paypal go forward with my claim. i had to send him the random junk he sent me back, signature required so paypal could verify delivery and refund my money. ups tried to deliver it 3 times but he was never around to sign so now its sittingin a ups warehouse and paypal is waiting on him to pick it up before they send me my money back. they also have tried to contact him to get him to pick it up but have not heard back from him from what i understand, so after a certain amount of time i guess they will refund my money regardless, and ups can keep his box of shit i guess. lol
i sensed something shady was going on when he kept asking me to close my paypal dispute as soon as he had a tracking # for me, hoping i wouldnt realize he wasnt actually shipping out the stuff i needed. i was actually expecting him to ship me an empty box or some rocks or something, so the fact it actually had bag mounts and shock mounts and shocks was impressive. too bad he couldnt make the arms and mounts to go with them...

I bet Hector would get along great with my brother. They both like to fuck over people.

He didn't call the day my truck was finally taken out lol but he did call from his hole lol but I'm sure he's resting up after the unprecedented job he did!!! Have to give him another standing ovation :clap:

that guy is definitely going to get him self killed if he keeps screwing people over.....if he is ever to be found ....

He gonna end up in jail is what's going to happen. Been seeing quite a few on Facebook and other forums for screwing people around, taking their money and not doing the job or finishing it, and breaking city codes and what not.

I'd just like to see him held responsible for his actions, and pay everyone back the money he stole!

I'm more likely to fuck Tera Patrick though!