For Sale: Ca- NBS parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
Well I've got some spare parts I've collected over the past years. All from 99-06 gmc trucks
Everything is obo+shipping because I really don't know what some of this stuff is worth, just hit me with a pm if you're interested.

I a set of stock GMC parking lights. almost no hazing, just over drl lens slightly. I'll take $15 obo a pair plus shipping.
026.jpg

Set of stock 1500 tow hooks, never been pulled on $30 obo + shipping
018-1.jpg

Shock extenders for leveling a 1500, used, in good condition $30 obo + shipping
012.jpg

Pair of 99-04 front door handles, they work flawlessly, don't stick open like most textured ones do. $25 obo + Shipping
005.jpg

99-03 left tail light, slight hazing on the side, overall good condition, I could buff out for you if wanted
006-1.jpg

Also have passenger side tail, completely hazed, but no cracks or broken tabs, and I can buff it back to an original shine too. No picture of that one.
I will sell them as a pair or separate, $50 obo for the pair + shipping

And finally have a pair of abs cables, used, from a 2001 silverado with 90k on it. One cable has a worn spot in it, that I will patch up, but included a picture of the damage, didn't cut any of the strands in the wire, only removed a small amount of insulation. Other one is fine, both work fine.
013-2.jpg

017-1.jpg

Not really sure what they are worth, so if you want one hit me with an offer. I will put $30 obo each + shipping to keep mods happy though.
All this stuff is just taking up space and I really want it gone, so no unreasonable offer will be refused, just let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.