Calspeed Line Lock Kit

Why would you need this? You put your foot on the brake, flip the switch which closes the valve, then you let off the brake and it leaves the fronts locked... Great if you have a manual transmission, but i've never had any issues doing a burnout with an Automatic vehicle in the past... Yeah it'd be cool to have a "burnout button" but I've also seen line lock kits malfunction and 800 horse dragsters going down the track with 2 locked front wheels.

Not worth it :imo:, I agree with Jared. Yeah it's cheap but it's pointless unless you race your truck.

Besides, as cool as burnouts are, tires get expensive, so it's not like you're gonna use it all the time unless you race and actually stage your truck properly with drag slicks/radials...

Last edited:
You know what's funny, I never knew these things even existed. I always figured people capped off their rear brake lines.

Why would you need this? Not worth it :imo:, I agree with Jared. Yeah it's cheap but it's pointless unless you race your truck..

I totally agree with you. I'm not getting one, just wanted to see what people thought of it.

Ok ill save you a headachr your super close to the best 80e trans builder in the country so no need for line lock! Get his 80e with a transbrake and a stall 400-600 under what you would like to launch at... cause with a Trans brake you can stall higher and puts your torque converter into lock easier!

Jakes transmission

He just built out th400 we are putting into the shop 06 cc cause the 80e wont shift at 100mph anymore. Known problem on big hp trucks...

But like i said linelock is useless unless yout making 1000-1300 hp plus!