Cammed LQ9 budget?

The trans was built with reinforced hard parts, like a hardened sunshell and other stuff. But I have no idea how much HP it can handle.

And hopefully, I can get my credit cards paid off and the medical bills we still owe. But I ain't paying my brothers student loan off. I know it's in my name, but fuck that. He can pay his own shit off. He was the beneficiary of a 100k policy that my grandmother bought years ago. She "trusted" him to share it with the rest of the brothers, but he is not doing that. He is keeping it all. And legally he can since he is the only beneficiary listed on that policy. Fuckit, I ain't worried about it, I don't miss money that I never had to begin with. But I know this much... if his sorry ass doesn't pay that student loan off, then we will have some SERIOUS fuckin beef. He should have well over 80k left after the funeral costs (the funeral is being paid from that policy) so if he can't pay off a 27k student loan, then he needs an ass whoopin.
:endrant:

Back on track now, I just found out that I am the beneficiary on a another picy she had through her work (and I am the SOLE beneficiary ) so I still need to find out exactly how much I'll be getting. All I know is that it will be at LEAST 10k. So I'm just now starting some research on doing an engine swap. It won't be till next summer at the soonest.
I think a facelift is in the works too. I'm debating on whether to do a 06 Silverado front clip or to just do a 01-02 HD hood and grill along with a HD bumper cap. But these mods will all depend on how much I actually get, because the bills come first and then the truck.
Iirc as a consignee on a student loan there's a certain amount of time that if the loan isn't paid on at all you can request to be taken off. I think for chase bank it's like 48 months or so. The loan holder may have a similar option so just call and find out

Fuck. Guy actually just responded to my email. It's sold.
The search continues......

they are only like a grand here IIRC

How much would freight be to Louisiana?
Another issue with buying an engine from up north is rust. I saw one on eBay for $1400 shipped, but the block had so much rust that it looked like a relic from the Titanic. Not just surface rust either, big ass scaly chunks of rust on the block along the oil pan.

Lq9 has flat top pistons. In the event of a cam/head swap that higher compression is going to be a better gig, no?
Am I missing something here tayho

Lq9 has flat top pistons. In the event of a cam/head swap that higher compression is going to be a better gig, no?
Am I missing something here tayho

I'm fully aware of the difference. But for the difference in price they are fetching on the used market its simply not worth it 99.9% of the time. We're talking 1 PT of compression ratio difference....

Maybe I should shut up and let people jerk off over the LQ9's.... It would help keep LQ4's cheap :crazy:

I'm fully aware of the difference. But for the difference in price they are fetching on the used market its simply not worth it 99.9% of the time. We're talking 1 PT of compression ratio difference....

Maybe I should shut up and let people jerk off over the LQ9's.... It would help keep LQ4's cheap :crazy:
Yes, then we can buy all said lq4s, prawfit

Sent from a cannoli smuggling warehouse.