Castrol Edge v. Mobil 1?

Since I don't have time nor the desire to do my own oil changes...

Whatever the dealership puts in there is what I run...

Always was curious bout dat purp

IMO its better than alot of synthetics, but its nothing too special. Fixing to go with a cheaper oil on the 01 since it pisses it all out anyways and i DGAF about that 4.3, probably a valvoline maxlife. Find an Amsoil dealer who doesnt think he is selling liquid gold and buy from him - then change every 5-10k

IMO its better than alot of synthetics, but its nothing too special. Fixing to go with a cheaper oil on the 01 since it pisses it all out anyways and i DGAF about that 4.3, probably a valvoline maxlife. Find an Amsoil dealer who doesnt think he is selling liquid gold and buy from him - then change every 5-10k

Does vatzone even carry Royal Purple?

Plz go with not doing own oil change. Tis sacred

Meh, I do it when I'm supposed to. If the 5.3 lets go I'll just get a 6.0. For the amount of miles I do I'm not worried about it.

Honestly, it's cheaper at the dealership than going to a jiffy lube, and they check my diff fluid, seals, etc. Like I said, shit I don't have time to do.

I run the Amsoil XL series. Retails for $9 a quart, but since I bought the preferred membership for $20 a year, I get it for just over $5 a quart. A case of 12 is about $65.

$47 for a 6 pack of Mobil 1 full synthetic plus Mobil 1 filter for $8 and free two day shipping with amazon prime is what I do