Chevrolet Silverado Cheyenne Concept

I hope they make this so I can stop seeing these stupid ass 14 "performance" editions. How can you call the truck a performance edition if it has a v6 in it.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

really wish they did this with a nnbs. Also I think it would be kinda cool to slap the 5.8 ft beds on them. smh at 200lbs in weight savings, big deal, and I ain't giving up my center console...

really wish they did this with a nnbs. Also I think it would be kinda cool to slap the 5.8 ft beds on them. smh at 200lbs in weight savings, big deal, and I ain't giving up my center console...

Mount 10 pound polished bottle, have more badassery than any center

my thought from the beginning, 200lbs, big deal, I'll do a few mods and take my console and less road noise please...I bet this bitch is going to be stupid expensive.

That body kit is gay as aids, and it couldn't hurt to drop it 2" all the way around...yes, 2", a nice sports rake from the factory would be nice for most people. Toss on some coilovers up front, and shackle in the back and be done. Might as well, you can save some weight that way too GM!

Look at it as an autox truck, not a layframe/lowered truck meet/etc truck....Longer Shackle is inappropriate for a gofast truck. Needs a new leaf assembly or links. 200 lbs makes a big difference for autox. Same deal with weight mods on the camaro z28. This truck is within 200 lbs of a camaro ZL1. Pretty bamf imo.

Sounds like a more appropriate truck for some of you guys is a LTZ 5.3 with a 5/7, big stereo, otherwise stock.

Last edited:
except as a production truck, 90% of them will be bought by people not taking it to a track besides a drag strip. Same as the Ram and Lightning. Those guys bought them for a fun truck on the streets for the most part.

Realistically, if they market it it is now, they will sell very little. If they make a few changes, it will sell more units for people who want the best of both worlds. Fast truck with creature comforts and low road noise. And if they want more fast, they can mod like every other owner does with a new production.

They could also choose to do something like the 1LE as an option for the truck!

I agree that making insulation, console etc available is reasonable... Making those things optional and not mandatory would be bamf.
Food for thought: camaro z28 is about 300 lbs lighter than a zl1(3800 vs 4100). It ran the ring in partial rain and still beat it by 4 seconds... Would have been a 10 second gap in equal conditions. Havent even mentioned ls7 vs lsa powerband, etc.

http://youtu.be/_F3GMWjBquk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3GMWjBquk

Last edited:
I definitely think offering a few options would be beneficial for GM, rather than making buyers seek out parts on CL or the like.