Chrome or Black?

QuicksilverZ71

Feb 21, 2013
I had a set of 24" wheels on order but they are now on back order so I may have to change direction here. So give me some opinions for my truck. Black or chrome?

vaquzybe.jpg
ehahenab.jpg

What wheels did you have on order? I would say chrome but I don't think black would look bad..not usually a fan of black wheels but max's truck is tits on his tbss reps and yours is colormatched similar to his

Those are the Dub wheels that CarbonGMC has on order. I prefer chrome but don't think those Dubs look bad in black.

Maybe its just me but those look donk. Dnw.... need something clean to match your truck imo something gloss black with lip.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Dnw those wheels. Please choose something else in black or grey like the tbss wheels

They do not come in 24's

Maybe its just me but those look donk. Dnw.... need something clean to match your truck imo something gloss black with lip.

That truck has the 26's on it that's probably why.

Those are the Dub wheels that CarbonGMC has on order. I prefer chrome but don't think those Dubs look bad in black.

Back orders suck

Last edited by a moderator:
Still donk wheel even if 20's, 22's, 24's, 26's or anything else.. p.s. its the design I don't like :cheeky:

aby5asu8.jpg

I agree on 24's but the TBSS wheels fit nnbs perfect also IMO...

Last edited: