Chrome or Black?

Patiently awaiting pics :cool:

Fucking bad news! One of the wheels was damaged In shipping. Not happy right now!
ra4etuze.jpg

za3u2yme.jpg
u7yre6e7.jpg

Shitty pics but I didn't take it out of my drive way. I only have two wheels on right now and wanted to see what it looked like. The replacement wheel is shipping out today. Bummer! What do you guys think? The center cap is being slightly pushed out by the front wheel bearing cap....hammer time!

za3u2yme.jpg
u7yre6e7.jpg

Shitty pics but I didn't take it out of my drive way. I only have two wheels on right now and wanted to see what it looked like. The replacement wheel is shipping out today. Bummer! What do you guys think? The center cap is being slightly pushed out by the front wheel bearing cap....hammer time!

I likes!

Thx everyone. I'm happy just gotta get the replacement wheel and clean it up. Also chrome centers!! Paint handles or add chrome?

ED998BBC-8186-4C28-B9D0-38835C2E1E7D-4423-000003B4663FB308.jpg

Here's a chop with silver handles and more low..ignore the low I just wanted to see what it would look like lol

Looks good Eric, I like it. Was alittle iffy about the wheels on that gold truck you posted, but they look much better with more drop and being 24's.