Colyn. 2005 Crew Cab Build

It is a 5" with small spike..

I wonder how this would look on my truck, I might try with my stock lights once I get some dark ones to just mess around. If so I would need to get the yellow out of them some way.

mepypa2u.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
pabaqy6u.jpg

pygu2ase.jpg

gerysyba.jpg

Alittle 6/9 action today... the rear fenders were credit card close to tires though so going to need to roll them a lot more asap..

Probably, had some feed in the truck and didnt air up the helpers so thats how it sits with like 5psi with 600 pounds in the bed... I was draggin' hitch on everything haha

Will be so ready when I can start on my new rear setup...

5ezevyre.jpg

y8ymeme6.jpg

pusy9une.jpg

yga2azu3.jpg

DO want that rear setup for the OBS. I will have the roller modded when we do ryans drop if youre coming. As far as the cornders for your stock lights, paint them, or on some cobalt how to is shows how you can make a clear corner lens, so you may be able to fab one.

DO want that rear setup for the OBS. I will have the roller modded when we do ryans drop if youre coming. As far as the cornders for your stock lights, paint them, or on some cobalt how to is shows how you can make a clear corner lens, so you may be able to fab one.

I really need my fenders rolled so bad.. and me and ryan are swapping lights when we drop his.

Nice clean setup man, how do the new 22's fit with time being 1/2" wider with the same offset? Been considering these but a little concerned about rubbing

I was burning rubber the other day at 6/9 you can't run these unless fenders rolled... I have pics of my beat up fender lips.

yhe3e4y4.jpg

y7ugyde3.jpg

Well got out of class early the other day and went and had my oil changed and trans fluid check all the good stuff. Guys at Castrol flipped at how low truck was and made it over the pit by 1/2" but anyway found out I have a slight rear main seal leak, nothing horrible. So meet le gf for lunch and this and that, came back to find someone had backed into my truck not real damage done but you can tell if I point it out. I was PISSED but things happen, got to work did my thing and that nite went to leave and the receptionist and my assistant came inside to tell me that my door was wide open and all my stuff was thrown all around. So the truck got hit and broke into all in the same day.... not the happiest ive been.

On a better note my vinyl place is trying to design me some LSX badges for my center caps. Would be chrome on machined.

6y3usu4a.jpg

8y3a2yvu.jpg

My truck got broken into and my house a month later. Fucking pisses me off they broke my window to get in my truck and stole about 5$ worth of shit had a new gopro In the center console and my iPad 3 behind the back seat

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network