Cornell & Kyles03 mini photoshoot

Kyles03

nbs
Jan 26, 2011
Minnesota
Last time Matt and I met up to take pics, his ECSB looked like that, and my truck looked like this:

windsheildtint020.jpg

windsheildtint024.jpg

And today, with a few minor changes since :crazy:

DSCN0537.jpg

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0540.jpg

DSCN0541.jpg

:datass:

DSCN0542.jpg

DSCN0543.jpg

DSCN0544.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0548.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

And thanks again Matt for letting me drive your truck :happeh:

Both trucks look great. How was driving the deezul? I still need to drive a dmax.

It was awesome, especially with the cut-out open. I have idle and acceleration videos in HD, but someone tell me how to embed a youtube video.

Also, hopefully an LBZ purchase for myself with a year. Hence why the lack of new mods on the 03.

:jelly: :skeet: :hng: so fkn nice.

I got to drive my dad's dmax home today on a 30min ride. It's soo fast, to me at least. I kept the radio off and just listened to the engine the whole way :happehdog:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Both are :boobs: as fuck!
Both trucks look great. How was driving the deezul? I still need to drive a dmax.
I want a dmax so fkn bad, my dad has had a ccsb dmax,a ecsb dmax, a 5.9 Cummins and 2 6.7 Cummins and personally my favorite was the ecsb dmax..that bish had all kinds of powa and fun as hell to drive

"Oooooo that guy wants to play, ya see that?" :rofl:

brb, looking at diesels now.

Last edited:
"Oooooo that guy want sto play, ya see that?" :rofl:

brb, looking at diesels now.

:corny:

There was a guy in an STI in front of us that hauled ass to keep ahead of us and I didn't notice until after

:llamastare:

Kyle, did that other vid not turn out with that weird downshift to first on the entrance ramp on the way back?

BRB going from 2nd to 1st at 25mph :facepalm:

My camera shots ended up meh... your camera is awdumb!