:Corny: Crimson Red L5P Duramax

Cornell

Pepper your Angus
Jan 25, 2011
Picked it up yesterday... glad I waited for the L5P.

Kinda sad that I can't really get on it in Minnesota... the roads are awful. Any time I go near the skinny pedal with traction control off it was spinning.

Throttle response down low is silly awesome, honestly feels like a gas truck a little bit under 30mph where all the other Duramaxs I've owned feel a bit laggy. Have yet to have a dead pedal feeling. It's ready to go all the time though, nice confident feeling. Can't wait to tow one of our Bobcat T770's with it. :corny:

Only has 100 miles on it so far but I really like it.... The color is awesome too.

Quite the difference from my Reg cab short bed LBZ.

I still have the Reg cab and my 2015 SAS truck because I'm sure people will ask. Planning on changing up the gray truck a bit then sell it because I drove it less than 1000 miles this year.

As for plans for it, it is my new work truck. I have already colormatched my transfer tank and toolbox to the truck just neeed to put it in.

Probably CGM/GMFS treatment and level. I was going to order a cognito 4-6 and run 24x12 Weld Dunes but going to hold off. Might just level it for now.

I don't plan on deleting it until I'm out of the 36k mile warranty... so maybe a year and a half or so. The DEF tank hangs down so far its dumb as hell. No idea what the GM engineers where thinking.

that's a sweet truck. gm engineers probably hope the def tank gets deleted.

i personally hope you accidentally rip it off on a rock.

:jelly:

Reactions: TechieTruckGuy
Check your ig dm's. I chopped a picture of one leveled on welds last night lol

5b3d9dd0f052bcabd919c1e07b9f89a1.jpg

Love that color though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nice addition to the fleet Matt!!!! Beautiful..... :thumbsup:

Thanks! Huge adjustment from the NBS. Been driving them forever and know them inside and out, this motor already feels like its tuned. GM did a good job with the motor.

He won't reply when I ask to purchase :(

I've had some offers on it.... probably about 20 at least lol. 4 local guys want it and my buddy wants to trade me his long nose pete with a C15 in it. and its maroon :corny:

Reactions: SamCarroll
:corny: still my favorite smiley ever. Grats on the truck, I like the baller SAS truck but you have good taste so can't wait to see what you do with this one