Decisions decisions

Dynamatt

n00b
Jul 15, 2013
Simi Valley, CA
As I prepare for moar low I also want new wheels. So I did a quick chop to help me decide. Opinions welcome, a-holes aren't :crossarm:

How the truck sits currently
ydavaqy8.jpg

Chop1: polished tbss (was trying to match low light)
3udu8e5a.jpg

Chop2: black tbss
ena7atyq.jpg

I guess I will go out on a limb as say depends on how you do the rest of the truck. Shibby for example with the full colormatch HD front black and white looked sick with the black slides. Of you plan to run chrome in the front, polished or chrome rims. If you plan a full colormatch, take black into consideration. Depends on the future plans.

I think both look tits but would have to agree with above. Depends on where u are going with this truck.

I guess I will go out on a limb as say depends on how you do the rest of the truck. Shibby for example with the full colormatch HD front black and white looked sick with the black slides. Of you plan to run chrome in the front, polished or chrome rims. If you plan a full colormatch, take black into consideration. Depends on the future plans.

My plan is to basically copy your truck, sorry about that hahaha, just no billets or bags. I want hd Denali grill, Denali lower grill, and cleared projector headlights. And eventually color match bumpers.