Detailing on the cheap

To make it even worse my dad got his truck new in 05..and never even waxed it once :fp: I washed and compounded it then clay bared like 3/4 of it a month ago. Didn't get to finish or wax cause of daylight and the garage was full atm. But a decontamination, wax, dressing and interior cleaning is my fathers day present I'm still due for haha

sent from my HTC Rezound

My dad bought a 98 Cummins in 99 or 00 and has washed it himself MAYBE 5 times THE WHOLE TIME he's owned it. I've done it the rest of the time, probably 10-15 times and done a full detail every time. Pisses me off that he won't take care of it. And it's been my bro's truck for the last ~8 months. Thing is a rolling POS now :nono:

Will get pics tomorrow. Not his truck, but basically what it looked like for 12 years till my brother got it.
dodge.jpg

My dad wrecked it twice (neither his fault) but somehow, it managed to stay decent looking until the last 2 years. That's about the time the seats started tearing/breaking down, headliner started coming down, dash cracked, etc. Then my brother got it and it's been in 2 wrecks with him and he NEVER does anything but fill it up with fuel.

NEVER washes it. Went 4000 miles over on the oil change, I noticed the mileage and said something :nono: Went to move it about a month ago and realized both front tires had ALOT of camber in them and the insides were screwed, passenger side was the worst. Climbed in and saw that the steering wheel was WAY off, like worse than just bad alignment. Crawled under and BOTH ball joints had popped out of the control arms :eek: He said about a week earlier, he went over a bump in the road and heard a "pop" and the steering wheel shifted. He said he never heard anything else so didn't worry about it and kept driving. I was like "You're a dumbass, you coulda been killed or killed somebody else if that had come apart any more. How do you not take a look at that after you get home??" He just shrugged and was like IDK. It REALLY pisses me off how he doesn't give a shit about anything.

Sorry for the rant. Will get current pics of the sorry POS tomorrow

Meguiar's4 Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner. 24 oz.
$5.87 on amazon.
You can really see the foam eating away at the dirt, as you can tell in the pics. Just thought I would share.

a4a2eqyq.jpg

zy7ugabe.jpg

Got that same shit. Does it run out really fast for you guys? Took almost a half bottle to get all my tires good..

sent from your HTC Rezound

Got that same shit. Does it run out really fast for you guys? Took almost a half bottle to get all my tires good..

sent from your HTC Rezound

Two passes seemed to work. Let it sit then scrubbed with brush. Could've hit the rear a few more times.

This is also a good wheel & tire cleaner.
tutavene.jpg

Lolz at smith for not using Adams on the gfs car either.

Lolz at smith for not using Adams on the gfs car either.

Hahaha, she doesn't take good enough care of hers. She pulls up into bushes and junk. It's a Volvo and has some black plastic on it so ill give it some SVRT love sometimes but that's about it.