DFW Dream Garage... droooool.....

Soooo jelly. But really? That's got to be the saddest excuse for a car collection I've ever seen. That man is not worthy and that garage is not living up to it's full potential.
He should give it to me :trollface:

he obviously spends most of his money on his harley's which is a complete waste... why the fuck would you own all those bikes and not start them or run them? The Silvy is nice, he's an older dude so the lack of mods is understandable. The Disco 2 is fairly well modded, it's a 03-04. I'm guessing he's owned it since new, the jeep...eh... and the Chevy Volt? why???

I don't know about yall but I didn't see millions of dollars worth of cars in that underground garage

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

someone posted a link on the autoblog comments to a VH1 show that showed this very same garage; the "compound" consisted of five homes, this being the most lavish. and the garage was PACKED with all the cars everyone was wanting to see. it looked like he wouldnt even be able to get them out; but I guess he did, and replaced them with a chevy cruze and jeep.

thats a sweet garage. with the lift and everything. hell even the above ground garage was legit. but.. where are the cool cars? the bikes do nothing for me. but id love the motorhome.