Exhaust set up suggestions

Stop, no and don't.

This. Been there, done that. It's overkill for a stock motor, you'll actually hurt your low end torque a tad and fuel mileage and it's just extra cost. Just do a single 3" from just in front of the muffler back and you'll be good

This. Been there, done that. It's overkill for a stock motor, you'll actually hurt your low end torque a tad and fuel mileage and it's just extra cost. Just do a single 3" from just in front of the muffler back and you'll be good
But I want duals lol how about a Y pipe?

sent from my glade air freshner

Decided I'm going to go with dynomax wlk-24248 3" I/O to a 12" 3"I/4"O dumped over the axle

Lamar Odom's whores room

I have a 3" Borla XR1 dumped behind the axle, it sounds good and I love that there's no drone. But lately I find myself wishing it was louder, been considering changing it for a bullet or 18" magnaflow. Post up a video when you get it done!

Decided I'm going to go with dynomax wlk-24248 3" I/O to a 12" 3"I/4"O dumped over the axle

Lamar Odom's whores room

That is the exact one im running

lol, them 16yearold chicken legs

[video=youtube_share;JvmvRhITWlU]https://youtu.be/JvmvRhITWlU?t=11[/video]

That is the exact one im running

lol, them 16yearold chicken legs

[video=youtube_share;JvmvRhITWlU]https://youtu.be/JvmvRhITWlU?t=11[/video]

That's literally the video that sold me on it, Think I've watched it like 10x today, esp the last drive-by

EDIT: Didnt even notice the name or I wouldve just PMd you lol

Last edited:
That's literally the video that sold me on it, Think I've watched it like 10x today, esp the last drive-by

EDIT: Didnt even notice the name or I wouldve just PMd you lol

lol, yuuup, that's the elusive unicorn long before i put the 22s on there. was one of the first mods i did. it had a 50 series blowmaster when i bought it with dual 2inch tips straight out the back, old man incarnate. went after school one day with the muffler, paid local shop $40 cash to install it with the turn down, rompd

So, plan on ordering today, but went to double check and the tip I'm looking at is clamp on - dnw
I can't seem to find a 3" i/d-4" o/d @ 12" in a weld on in stainless

Suggestions? Go with clamp on? Or should I wait and just have the install shop fab it.

Last edited:
That being said, should I then reconsider the stainless muffler and go with the aluminized steel