favorite NBS front end?

Fav front end

• GMC's

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Chevy's

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
I like my 06 front alot. But I kinda wished I bought a GMC instead, I think my next truck will be a GMC.

Or get an 06+ ccsb :D for some reason the front ends on silys look meaner when it's a crew cab. Maybe that's just cause all crews are sexy...... Idk

sent from my HTC Rezound

06-07 colormatched silvy front hands down the best.

Prefeer 99-02 GMC over 03-07 anyday. Bumper sticks out weird, logo inst centered on grille, chrome looks weird ontop of painted valance. The sqaure front lines dont line up with the body lines, they just dont look "right" to me.

Prefeer 99-02 GMC over 03-07 anyday. Bumper sticks out weird, logo inst centered on grille, chrome looks weird ontop of painted valance. The sqaure front lines dont line up with the body lines, they just dont look "right" to me.

For the record...RCLB 2500 diesels are sweet....thats all

He said 3/4 ton diesel but still

:bananadance:

Damn you really picked them to shit huh loll I have the 99 - 02 obviously and I just feel like they are too small. Seem wide and narrow, not tough or mean at all. The 03+ are a lot beefier/tougher looking Imo

sent from my HTC Rezound

06-07 chevy's imo. are prolly my favorite. anyone got a picture of darrens old 2wd sas truck. with the hd chevy front end and the gmc bumper. i thought that looked tits. pretty good combo imo for the older trucks. i wouldnt go backwards with front ends.

If I had to leave the truck stock I would say GMC any day.... no colormatching, etc.

Otherwise, this is my favorite.

DSC_1000.jpg

03-70 GMC, 02 HD hood, cleared headlights and signals, colormatched GMC and raised le bumper.

Last edited:
If I had to leave the truck stock I would say GMC any day.... no colormatching, etc.

Otherwise, this is my favorite.

DSC_1000.jpg

03-70 GMC, 02 HD hood, cleared headlights and signals, colormatched GMC and raised le bumper.

You didn't specify when gen GMC if you had to leave it stock :yuno: