favorite NBS front end?

Fav front end

• GMC's

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Chevy's

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
DSC_1000.jpg

:holyfuckingwincorny: but I feel like a sierra needs at least some decent height to pull off hd hood. What's yours, 4"?

sent from my HTC Rezound

:holyfuckingwincorny: but I feel like a sierra needs at least some decent height to pull off hd hood. What's yours, 4"?

sent from my HTC Rezound

I disagree on the height statement :crossarms:, bgrays rcsb pulls it off very nicely imo
04f2c095.jpg

I disagree on the height statement :crossarms:, bgrays rcsb pulls it off very nicely imo
04f2c095.jpg

:security: fine, I can agree lol let me re work my statement. It needs some decent height or decent low to look good :crazy: just don't remember seeing one leveled or slightly lowered with an hd hood that looks great like these two^^

sent from my HTC Rezound

03-07 GMCs, I don't hate, but don't like the Chevy frontends from 03-07, even with the 05' HD hood and grille don't really care for them much.

Ah yes, they are sick. Only thing I don't like is the marker lights, how they're shaped and angled

sent from my HTC Rezound

And the fact that the bumper hangs down lower than the rest of the body. Love the grille/lights and all just wish the bumper was 3-4" shorter.