favorite NBS front end?

Fav front end

• GMC's

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Chevy's

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
And the fact that the bumper hangs down lower than the rest of the body. Love the grille/lights and all just wish the bumper was 3-4" shorter.

Hmm don't think I ever noticed that. Prolly cause I'm always looking at the lights and grille :jester:

In this order

01-02 chevy hd
06 silvy ss with hd hood
sierra with hd hood

Your baist :crazy: but what's the difference between 06 SS hood and hd hood? 06+ 1500s and 2500s have same hood

sent from my HTC Rezound

On the Yukons it's hard to notice because of the running boards they put on them,

1601125_1.jpg

but on the Sierras you can see it clearly.

CIMG0656.jpg

Or get an 06+ ccsb :D for some reason the front ends on silys look meaner when it's a crew cab. Maybe that's just cause all crews are sexy...... Idk

sent from my HTC Rezound

We'll see what happens when that time comes. kkelly's white ccsb vmax is exactly what I want next.

We'll see what happens when that time comes. kkelly's white ccsb vmax is exactly what I want next.

Oh god.. Who wouldn't want that beauty. DFW!

As for Tony, yeah I can deff see it now, and it does look like shat. Which is sad cause nali fronts could have been sooo badass

sent from my HTC Rezound

Cornell's ECSB sierra was my favorite look.

Sent from my busted Desire using Tapatalk.

Yeah, looks like the bumper is just at the the bottom of the tire. And the bumper itself is so big, way too big for a rcsb. It overtakes it

sent from my HTC Rezound